Monday 9 May 2011

Obama Fired Through A Portal?

Ok I've been constantly plagued by society to update my blog on recent and events and after putting it off for a very long time I've decided to give you what you want and if you don't like it that's your problem.

So the two big things in the news was the result of everyone's favourite time of the year the free day off I mean the royal wedding which was said to have been watched by two billion people all around the world.. Alot of people wasting there time on utter rubbish.. I mean there must be better things to spend your time on...

Did anything else see the look on Will's face when he got the wrong sister?

In other news Obama i mean Osama was "killed" and flung in the ocean, well Maddie you've won time to come out now.
By the way I killed Gaddafi and dumped his body in the sea... He is dead take my word for it.. But i mean after all of that he wasn't hiding in the caves just his house.. Why did no-one check there?
Do you think he is dreading going up there having to explain he may of misled them about the 72 virgins?

So I managed to play portal 2 and I didn't want it to end.. It was good when I wasn't spending my time searching the wall for that one piece of portal shootable wall!

Anyway comment on anything you want me to look at in the news and I'll give you my opinion but you probably don't care about my thoughts do you? Woo! 2 followers someone must like me, it's not me in a wig honest

No comments:

Post a Comment